I want to make a thing to keep track of all the ideas that I don’t follow up
on (because there is way to many).
I’ll just post them all here for now, since I have no idea what that would look
- ByteTwiddler – An image editing thing, where you hover a pixel and you can
play with the individual bytes. I don’t actually know how feasable that is,
but it’d be cool to learn how image formats actually work anyway.
- Personal API – Don’t have the link on hand, but there’s a blog post that I
could link to. Aggregate different services (last.fm, google maps, etc.) to
centralise all my personal data for the world to see ;). In addition, it’d be
cool to expose an about thing, which could then be used with…
- Last.fm integration
- Google maps/location integration – eh, not really that cool.
- We could do this with firebase + realtime database, which would be cool
- LibDJL/Web components – I have actually done some stuff on this, the main
thing I’d like to add is data-driven elements, where you could pass in a src
and it’d make a request to that REST/JSON endpoint and render the response
- Scrapbook – pretty self explanitary probably.
- Haskell – Because pure, functional, lazy cool.
- CSS/Design – I’d also like to learn it, because UI cool.
- Definer – Not sure if ML is the right area for this, but if you could derive
a definition for a random string, by trying to guess word roots or something,
that’d be cool.
- Other things – I forget